Address Change

Address changes can be done online. Continuing students must change their address in Student Self-Service.

If you are an international student, you must report the address change to the Office of International Services as soon as possible after making the change online.

Note: If you have served as a student employee, or worked in any capacity for UIC in the past year, you are also advised to complete an address change in NESSIE, the University’s online human resources system.