Medical Immunization Records FAQ
- Do I need to submit medical immunization records if I do not live in on-campus housing?
- No. Only students living in on-campus housing and who were born on or after January 1, 1957 need to submit the required immunization documentation.
- Who can I call with questions about my Medical Immunization Records?
- You can call our office Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, central time at (312) 413-0464.
- Are faxed documents acceptable?
- Yes, records may be faxed to (312) 355-4481.
Make sure your Name and UIN are on the fax.
- Can I email my documents?
- Yes, records may be e-mailed to MI@uic.edu
Please include your Name and UIN in the e-mail.
- What is the mailing address?
- Office of the Registrar, MC 018
University of Illinois at Chicago
Suite 1200 Student Services Building
Chicago, IL 60607-7161
- Where is your office located?
- We are located in the Student Services Building (SSB), at the corner of Harrison and Racine, across the street from the UIC Pavilion.
- How long does it take for my hold to be removed?
- Spring Semester: 1-2 business days upon receiving.
Fall Semester: 2-3 business days upon receiving.
- How do I know if my hold has been removed?
- Your hold status can be checked by logging into my.UIC.edu. Then at the Academics tab, select Registration and View Holds.
You can call our office Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, central time at (312) 413-0464.
- Where can I go to get a shot?
- Appointments can be made with:
Outpatient Care Center
1801 W Taylor Street
722 West Maxwell Street
Board of Health Clinic nearest UIC
(MUST be a Chicago Resident)
Lower West Side Neighborhood Health Center
1713 South Ashland Avenue
Chicago, IL 60608
- How much do shots cost?
- Cost depends on a student’s health insurance, contact facility for prices.
- Does Campus Care cover the cost of the shot?
- Contact facility for prices.
- How far back does UIC keep Medical Immunization Records?
- UIC has records for students who departed the university from 2004-present.
Back to Medical Immunization Records