Name Change

To change your name you must fill out the Change of Demographic form and present legal documentation (such as a marriage license, court order, and/or Social Security Card) and photo ID reflecting your new name to the Office of the Registrar, 1200 West Harrison, Suite 1200, Student Services Building, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.

After your name change is completed, be sure to notify your college's administrative office of your name change as well.