Mid-Term Grade Entry Instructions
In order to access the Self-Service System ALL faculty members must establish an Enterprise ID. For instructions, go the https://apps.uillinois.edu, select Student & Faculty Self-Service and follow instructions for first-time users.
- Select or type the following link to the Self-Service System on your browser http://apps.uillinois.edu.
- Select the link Student & Faculty Self-Service.
- Select the link University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC).
- Use your Enterprise ID to log in. You must be either a primary or secondary instructor assigned to a specific class (with a distinct Course Reference Number, or CRN) in order to access class rosters and enter grades via the web.
- Select Faculty & Advisor Services.
- Select Faculty Services.
- Select Mid-Term Grade Entry.
- Select a specific term and a specific class section to begin grade entry. You will not be able to access the class list if there are no students for whom midterm grades should be submitted.
- If the CRN is not displayed, contact your department.
- Only the students who need to be graded will be listed alphabetically with their University Identification Number, number of credit hours enrolled, and registration status.
- To assign a grade for individual students, use the drop-down box that appears in the Grade column. Only applicable grades will be displayed in the drop-down box.
- To save the grades you have entered, select the Submit button (it is recommended that you submit/save your grades often, it is not necessary to enter and submit grades all at once).
- You will have the ability to edit and/or correct grades you have already submitted through the Self-Service system up until the the Office of the Registrar published grade deadline.
- Repeat steps 8 through 12 to enter grades for each course you are teaching.
You will NOT be able to view mid-term grades submitted for your students AFTER the submission deadline. Select Class List Summary and use your web browser print options. The Printable Class List – Summary ONLY displays FINAL grades.