Enrollment Verification Rejection of UIN passing to NSC

You have rejected the university's sending of your University Identification Number (UIN) to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC). As a result, you cannot request your enrollment verification on the web, but must instead make your request through mail or in person, following the directions for Verifications.