Your browser is unsupported

We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Change of College/Major/Curriculum

Continuing undergraduate students who wish to transfer from one college or major to another within the University shall:

  1. Initiate a request for change of college, major or curriculum by contacting the appropriate college office for approval, in accordance with college deadlines. For intercollege transfers, the student should contact the college to which transfer is sought. For change of major/curriculum within a college, the student should contact the college in which he/she is currently enrolled.
  2. The college will evaluate the request and notify the student regarding acceptance. Certain colleges may require a supplementary application process. Any changes received after the second Friday of fall and spring (first Friday of summer) will be effective for the next academic term.
  3. Any student who has not been enrolled for two consecutive semesters (Summer excluded) has thereby lost continuing status and must request a change of college or major as part of an application for readmission
Registration Services
CalendarsFinancial Matters
Student RecordsTranscriptsCampus Policies
Registration FAQ