Medical Immunization Records
Medical Immunization Records Heading link
University of Illinois Chicago is partnering with Med+Proctor to submit your immunization record.
Effective Spring 2022 on forward, the Illinois Department of Public Health requires that all incoming students born on or after January 1, 1957, who are enrolled for 6 or more credit hours (excluding those in Dentistry, Medicine, Nursing and Pharmacy- see below for additional information) present documented proof of immunity (pdf) against the following diseases:
- Measles (Rubeola) – two (2) doses at least 28 days apart
- Rubella (German Measles) – two (2) doses at least 28 days apart
- Mumps – two (2) doses at least 28 days apart
- TD (Tetanus and Diphtheria) – at least one (1) dose within past 10 years
- Meningitis – Required for students under the age of 22 – Must be given on or after 16th birthday
Health Science Colleges:
Note: Students within the below listed Health Science Colleges are required to provide a copy of their immunization record to their college/program. These documents must be submitted directly to the student’s college and not through Med+Proctor.
To check any requirements that your college/program may require, please visit their page by clicking on your college below.
How to comply
- Visit the Med+Proctor website directly or via my.UIC.edu.
- Click “Register” and use your UIC email address to create either a standard Med+Proctor account or a Med+Proctor Pro account.
- With a standard Med+Proctor account (free), you do not retain access to your uploaded immunization documentation.
- With a Med+Proctor Pro account ($10), you receive lifetime access to your uploaded immunization documentation.
- Complete required personal information, download the immunization certificate, and follow the directions provided.
- Upload a copy of your immunization forms to your Med+Proctor account. Make sure your forms are complete and legible. If you are uploading your own copy of your immunizations instead of the forms provided by Med+Proctor, please be sure it has your medical provider’s office stamp and signature, along with your UIN. Once the immunization forms are received, you will receive an email confirmation.
- If more detailed instructions are required, consult the step-by-step guide, Med+Proctor’s Getting Started document, FAQ page or UIC Flyer.
- If an exemption is needed, information can be found within our FAQ page.
All immunization documentation must be in English. Med+Proctor is unable to translate documents. If your documents require translation, please use a professional translation service.
What are the next steps?
For those who are able to provide immunization records satisfying all requirements, your status will automatically be updated to compliant. No further action is required. You are now considered compliant.
Students who provide records that do not meet the immunization requirements will be prompted to make any corrections. Until all appropriate records have been provided, a student is considered not compliant.
Failure to Comply
Failure to comply with this requirement will cause students to be prohibited from registering for future terms. Once a student has completed their immunization compliance on Med+Proctor, the hold on their record should be released if you have one.
If you received a letter for non-compliance and have a hold, click here for information in your letter.
What does my General Compliance status mean:
- Compliant: Your record is compliant for all required shots
- Non-Compliant: Your record is non-compliant for all or some of the required immunizations and must submit proof of immunization for the required shot(s) which are shown as non-compliant.
- Temporarily Compliant: You are in the process of completing the series of required shots (MMR) but must wait the required timeframe before receiving the next required shot.
Seeking a copy of your immunization record:
- All new students spring 2022 and later may visit Med+Proctor to obtain a copy of your submitted immunization record.
- Students admitted summer 2021 and prior who seek a record of previously submitted vaccinations should use the Authorization for Disclosure of Immunization Record Information form. To contact the Office of Medical Immunizations, we can be reached by email at email@example.com.
Med Proctor is available 8 a.m. through 5 p.m. central time for assistance and offers a live chat feature at support.medproctor.com. You may also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Immunization Records FAQ
Quick Links Heading link
|Registration Services||Calendars||Financial Matters|
|Student Records||Transcripts||Campus Policies|