Medical Immunization Records
Medical Immunization Records Heading link
University of Illinois Chicago is partnering with Med+Proctor to submit your immunization record.
The Illinois Department of Public Health requires that all incoming students starting spring 2022 and later, born on or after January 1, 1957 who are enrolled for 6 or more credit hours present documented proof of immunity (pdf) against the following diseases:
- Measles (Rubeola) – two (2) doses at least 28 days apart
- Rubella (German Measles) – two (2) doses at least 28 days apart
- Mumps – two (2) doses at least 28 days apart
- TD (Tetanus and Diphtheria) – at least one (1) dose within past 10 years
- Meningitis – Required for students under the age of 22 – Must be given on or after 16th birthday
- COVID Vaccine (see below for additional details)
Note: Students may also be required to provide immunization information separately as specified by their college/program. These documents must be submitted directly to the student’s college and not through Med+Proctor. However, all students must still provide proof of the above immunization requirements no matter what college/program they are in through Med+Proctor.
All students are required to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.
- For more information, please read the UIC Frequently Asked Questions as well as UIC COVID Page.
- Submit proof of your COVID-19 vaccination to Med+Proctor.
- If you have lost your vaccination card or don’t have a copy, contact your vaccination provider directly to access your vaccination record.
Note: If you cannot contact your vaccination provider directly, contact your state health department’s immunization information system (IIS). You can find state IIS information on the CDC website. Vaccination providers are required to report COVID-19 vaccinations to their IIS and related systems.
- If you need help locating a vaccine provider near you, please visit Vaccination Locations (Illinois.gov).
How to comply
- Visit the Med+Proctor website directly or via my.UIC.edu.
- Click “Register” and use your UIC email address to create either a standard Med+Proctor account or a Med+Proctor Pro account.
- With a standard Med+Proctor account (free), you do not retain access to your uploaded immunization documentation.
- With a Med+Proctor Pro account ($10), you receive lifetime access to your uploaded immunization documentation.
- Complete required personal information, download the immunization certificate, and follow the directions provided.
- Upload a copy of your immunization forms to your Med+Proctor account. Make sure your forms are complete and legible. If you are uploading your own copy of your immunizations instead of the forms provided by Med+Proctor, please be sure it has your medical provider’s office stamp and signature, along with your UIN. Once the immunization forms are received, you will receive an email confirmation.
- If more detailed instructions are required, consult the step-by-step guide, Med+Proctor’s Getting Started document, FAQ page or UIC Flyer.
All immunization documentation must be in English. Med+Proctor is unable to translate documents. If your documents require translation, please use a professional translation service.
What are the next steps?
For those who are able to provide immunization records satisfying all requirements, your status will automatically be updated to compliant. No further action is required. You are now considered compliant.
Students who provide records that do not meet the immunization requirements will be prompted to make any corrections. Until all appropriate records have been provided, a student is considered not compliant.
Failure to Comply
Failure to comply with this requirement will cause students to be prohibited from registering for future terms. Once a student has completed their immunization compliance on Med+Proctor, the hold on their record should be released if you have one.
What does my General Compliance status mean:
- Compliant: Your record is compliant for all required shots
- Non-Compliant: Your record is non-compliant for all or some of the required immunizations and must submit proof of immunization for the required shot(s) which are shown as non-compliant.
- Temporarily Compliant: You are in the process of completing the series of required shots (MMR) but must wait the required timeframe before receiving the next required shot.
Seeking a copy of your immunization record:
- All new students spring 2022 and later may visit Med+Proctor to obtain a copy of your submitted immunization record.
- Students admitted summer 2021 and prior who seek a record of previously submitted vaccinations should use the Authorization for Disclosure of Immunization Record Information form. To contact the Office of Medical Immunizations, we can be reached by email at email@example.com.
Got questions? See the Medical Immunization Records FAQ
Quick Links Heading link
|Registration Services||Calendars||Financial Matters|
|Student Records||Transcripts||Campus Policies|